Customer Service Representative
Begins as remote from home until the campus reopens - must be local because of this.
Rate: $20/hour pay rate
Contract Length: 1 year
With minimal supervision, provide education and assistance to internal and external customers in a manner that support the achievement of the client’s satisfaction, growth, and operational excellence goals.
- Act as a first point of contact in addressing the complex and escalated customer concerns related to changes within internal companies and line of businesses (LOBs)
- Respond to routine and complex telephone or written inquiries from members, doctors, clients and consumers; effectively position messages in a manner that is supportive of divisional and corporate strategies as necessary to ensure appropriate resolutions
- Demonstrate confidence and skill in guiding customers in arriving at solutions that are supportive of strategic initiatives.
- Identify and analyze trends and communicate to appropriate business partners.
- Suggest necessary corrections, changes or solutions to internal staff.
- Appropriately elevate situations that could have broader customer or business impacts.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of policies, procedures, medical terminology, telephone and writing techniques.
- Remain current on all changes to policy, procedure and product information to accurately and consistently respond to inquiries.
- Maintain and organize correspondence to ensure consistent, accurate and professional responses. Recommend updates to on-line knowledge management tools to clarify policy and procedures when conflicting information exists.
- Assist leadership staff in providing coaching and policy or procedural support to CSRs
- Document performance opportunities acquired through escalated calls or frequent agent interactions, (compliments/complaints/coaching opportunities), and provides to appropriate Supervisor
- May be required to utilize multiple hardware and software tools to troubleshoot a variety of issues
- Two to four years customer service experience handling complex issues in a high-volume environment
- One year taking ACD calls within a call center environment
- Available to work any shift, including weekends, holidays, and/or overnight
- Work independently and within a team with minimal supervision; takes initiative to effectively carry out responsibilities
- Effective written communication skills to clearly document customer situations, as well as prepare letters to confirm agreements made verbally
- Ability to learn and support change management and assimilate new information quickly
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to work at a computer 90% of the time
- Ability to work within multiple complex systems to extract information needed to support customers
- Experienced in eyewear, medical, and/or retail.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search