We don't seem to have what you're looking for at the moment.
However, don't let that stop you, we get jobs in all the time, they may not be on our site just yet.
Sr. ETL Developer- w/ Java
Sr. ETL Developer with Informatica and Java coding skills is needed to fine-tune and improve a variety of sophisticated software implementation projects for a Dynamic company. The Informatica ETL Developer will also need Java coding skills and (Spring) so that could potentially assist with other work (e.g. Tech Mod, ETP, app maintenance, etc.). Any cloud project experience such as AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a strong plus. This is a long term contract position budgeted for 1- 2 years.
Responsibilities for the Sr. ETL Developer:
• Fine-tune and improve a variety of sophisticated software implementation projects
• Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data
• Analyze and review enhancement requests and specifications
• Implement system software and customize to client requirements
• Prepare the detailed software specifications and test plans
• Code new programs to client’s specifications and create test data for testing
• Modify existing programs to new standards and conduct unit testing of developed programs
• Create migration packages for system testing, user testing, and implementation
• Provide quality assurance reviews
• Perform post-implementation validation of software and resolve any bugs found during testing
Requirements for the Informatica ETL Developer w/ Java:
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
• 10+ years’ experience required
Intermediate to advanced ETL (Informatica)
Intermediate to advanced Java (with Spring)
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Considered a strong plus for the ETL Developer
Please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other Impellam NA, Corestaff Services or Lorien opportunities, please register with us online at ess.impellam.com.
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.