Marketing Consultant B2B
Pay Rate: $41 per hour
Contract Length: 6 months
Work collaboratively with acquisition and base marketing teammates to develop market-, segment- and vertical-specific campaigns and initiatives to drive achievement of sales, revenue and retention goals for the Business segment. Work closely with agency partners to create new sales support materials and assets, and/or rebrand existing materials and assets, and make these tools accessible to the sales team.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Multi-touch program design and documentation
- Design and development of multi-touch, multi-channel marketing campaigns and sales blitzes from top-to-bottom, including KPIs and measurement plans; Completion of standardized program documentation and management through the existing business Go to Market processes.
- Development of sales support materials, job aids, leave behinds, etc.
- Identification of critical program-related tactics and tools; Development of associated creative briefs and starter messaging, and oversight of materials development by agency and/or internal design partners.
- Materials Library Refresh
- Oversee audit and update of 90+ existing sales support collateral assets. Identify and mitigate gaps in support content and tools.
- College degree and 5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
- Strong experience in B2B marketing, telecom ideal
- Highly motivated, energetic and engaging
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to rapidly adjust to project changes
- Experience with direct response marketing programs and success measurement
- Willingness to take ownership for assigned tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to simplify/present complex ideas or processes for clearer understanding
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Advanced PC skills using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of telecommunications – voice and data
- Project management skills and experience a plus
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search