WIRELESS CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
- The Wireless Construction Manager is responsible for the project’s construction schedule, expenses, and quality and safety.
- This position also manages the resources performing the construction work including direct reporting staff, matrix staff, and vendor and subcontractor resources.
- Must maintain and enforce our client's safety program, ensure daily jobsite safety plans are reviewed and followed, and stop work when unsafe work practices or conditions exist
- Provides on-site analysis of ongoing specific construction projects; utilizing higher level construction managers or project managers for advice on changes in plans
- Interface with the client’s engineering team, as well as utilizing the company’s engineering and management team for decisions
- Installs the quality program for our client and subcontractors work, making certain all quality standards are met to customer specifications
- Previous AT&T Mobility and T-Mobile project experience is preferred
- Must be open to travel as this role does require visiting sites all over the VA market
- 2-5 years of relevant experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Engineering or technical degree preferred
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted