Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Lorien Global is doubling the size of their Recruiting teams in 2021 – would you like to join a healthy/growing organization? If so, I would love to connect with you to learn more about your background.
At Lorien, our staff augmentation team focuses on VMS Fulfillment, Contract Staffing and Direct Placements. We are experts in both high-volume professional talent acquisition as well as targeted, low-volume staffing in the areas of Automotive, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Information Technology, Insurance and Telecommunication.
We carefully recruit and place seasoned business professionals whose unique skills will bolster the teams they join. We have veteran teams of recruiters who focus by industry and skill group, ensuring the best placement for the company, role, and work. We proudly apply our extensive experience, state-of-the-art technologies, processes, and industry insight to recruit, screen and select the right talent to help organizations WIN in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
We are currently seeking an IT Technical Recruiter who specializes in Technical positions in support of our Lorien client needs. This fulltime permanent position offers an amazing opportunity, great base pay plus an outstanding commission structure!
• Competitive base salary
• Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D and Life insurance plans + 401k.
• A competitive PTO bank + 10 Paid Holidays.
• An opportunity to recruit within a wide variety of industries for our well-established and new clients.
• Collaborative team environment with the support of a Fulfillment Manager along with many mentors.
• State of the art recruiting tools and work environment.
• Back office support allowing you to focus on your recruiting efforts!
• 6 months to 2 years of agency staffing experience.
• Motivated and driven to earn incentives in a commissioned based sales environment.
• Client and candidate service driven.
• Some college or successful military experience strongly preferred.
• Tracking Systems and Vendor Management Systems (i.e. Bullhorn, Beeline, Peopleclick, Job Diva, Fieldglass)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Manage multiple activities in a dynamic environment
• Effective negotiation skills
Become part of a dynamic organization that values character, leadership, collaboration, integrity and fairness as a way of life in conducting business.
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.