Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer
(Exclusive Corporate Accounts)
Edinburgh City Location
DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN RECRUITMENT WITH NO COLD CALLING?
UNHEARD OF.....? Read on......
Lorien Resourcing is engaged with an existing portfolio of global clients. We are established and proven partners to deliver recruitment solutions to these respected companies across all IT vacancies for both contract and permanent solutions.
We now need additional Resourcers / Trainee Recruitment Consultants who want to work in a candidate focused recruitment role. An opportunity to work with existing clients and earn a salary that reflects the value you add to the business. Lorien offer an uncapped commission structure that will reflect your hard work and results. You well and truly get out, what you put in and get paid what you are worth on a monthly basis......
There will not be a better opportunity like this to start your recruitment careers. It is a unique opportunity offering fantastic potential to develop personally and professionally.
The team members have received many awards and accolades between them over recent years for their contribution and achievements in the business - you will receive the best support and training possible:
- Team of the year
- Employee of the year
- Resourcer of the year
- Elite billings winner
- Outstanding contribution to recruitment nomination
This team has also recently promoted two of their Resourcers to Account Managers AND one Account Manager to Senior Account Manager - as a result we now need to recruit a number of Resourcers for this growing successful team.
You will be joining a business that has just come off the back of a great year of growth on the previous year and producing over £500 million turnover. Committed and dedicated to employee development and support, opportunities and progression are an integral part of the company wide success. Staff turnover is low and promote a healthy competitive fun environment.
£20k-£22k Basic Salary + Realistic 1st Year OTE of £35k + plus excellent benefits. Resourcers in this team are consistently making between 5-10 placements a month across their portfolio of corporate accounts.
Lorien Resourcing is looking for ambitious, driven and competitive Graduates / Sales Professionals to kick-start their career in the dynamic and lucrative IT recruitment industry.
This is a hot desk where the vacancies come to you. A typical day will include:
- Receive job specs and liaise with Recruitment Manager to ensure you possess a good understanding of the business need.
- Advertise vacancies and manager candidate responses
- Actively resource suitable candidates
- Manage the process on the candidate side through to offer and placement stage
- A Graduate or Graduate Calibre with B2B/B2C Sales Professional.
- An ability to build relationships.
- The desire to develop a long, lucrative and progressive career.
- Money motivation
- A competitive nature.
- Resilient & Self Motivated
Benefits & Incentives:
- £20K - £22K basic + Uncapped Commission.
- 5 Star - All-expenses-paid company Elite Trips to Ibiza, New York, Dubai & Vegas (once travel eases)
- Lunch clubs for top billers
- Private Health Care - BUPA
- Contributory Pension
This is not a Rec2Rec advert - you are applying directly to the company who are recruiting.
Apply today for an immediate interview.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted