My UK banking client requires a Deployment / Implementation Analyst to help deliver multiple outcomes across a key banking platform.
Location: UK - remote working
Duration: 6 months initial contract
- Assisting the Implementation Project Manager in the production of all key Implementation deliverables and reporting; this will include ownership and maintenance of the various trackers, forecasts and schedules that the team use.
- Maintenance of the Implementation Readiness Tracker and the library of schedule of events / run-books.
- Support and co-ordination of teams in building their detailed run-books, scheduling and documenting appropriate walkthroughs.
- Production of event rotas, event briefings and comms packs.
- ICEflo support and admin, and co-ordination of any training required in tools or methodology.
- Admin support for ServiceNow and Change Board processes.
- Experience of working in the banking sector.
- Experience of working on large projects and a good understanding of the particular pressures that projects have over BAU activities.
- Reporting and MI experience - possibly gained in a PMO environment.
- Previous experience of constructing end to end schedule of events and event rotas, and experience of leading walkthroughs of such artefacts.
- A good administrative approach with organisational skills and an understanding of the importance of following an auditable process.
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment that is both time critical and process driven.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search