My UK banking client requires an Implementation Project Manager to help deliver multiple outcomes across a key banking platform.
Location: UK - remote working
Duration: 6 months initial contract
- Strong background in the banking industry (ideally in core retail banking areas i.e. with credit cards or loans, etc).
- Experience of working on implementation projects and a good understanding of the full implementation process.
- Responsible for project oversight and roadmaps.
- Ability to command and control a busy team.
- Confident using ICEFLO as a cloud-based platform for issue management/ to meet objectives.
- Previous experience of working on a large-scale divestment programme would be beneficial.
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment that is both time critical and process driven.
- Excellent communication skills to report to key stakeholders.
- Ability to manage project financials / Executive level reporting skills.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search