Senior Product Manager - Betting and Gaming - Outside IR35
6 months - remote occasional travel to Leeds or London
As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead a substantial part of the business/channel. Displaying exemplarily behaviours with the ability to share the Product Vision gaining buy in at all levels. You will create a following through inclusive leadership, displaying a growth mindset and sharing success with the team to motivate and engage.
- Leadership skills
- Extensive Product Management experience
- Ideally worked in the betting and gaming industry, if not a similar fast paced e-commerce / omni-channel retail environment
- Interest in sports beneficial!
- Astute in all aspects of the product development lifecycle
- Can clearly articulate the who, the what and the why to different audiences and can take key stakeholders "on the journey"
- Ability to influence and engage at all levels, including senior stakeholders
- Excellent writing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Demonstrates an understanding of Design thinking
- Prioritise effectively and efficiently while throughout balancing the needs of customers, stakeholders, and the business
- Working within an Agile framework
- Data driven decision making
- Keeping abreast of Customer Research, Data, competitors (both in and out of the industry), and markets trends to look for new product opportunities
- Collaboration with Design, Technology and Commercial teams
- Multiple Backlog management
To find out more please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search