- Up to £65,000 + bonus and benefits
- Hybrid working
- Developing in-house AI solutions that assist/automate decision making across the business
- Working closely with engineering teams to ensure we deliver 'production-ready' models, that do not require extensive refactoring
- Acting as machine learning, simulation, and optimisation subject matter expert, enabling our sister function to deliver advanced analytics projects
- A quantitative advanced degree and background
- Python, SQL and the Data Science stack
- Machine learning
Full spec available upon request.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search