12 month fixed term contract
My client in the railway industry are searching for a Data Engineer to join on a 12 month fixed term contract. They are looking for a candidate with experience of SQL and Python.
- Experience of working with a diverse range of systems and applying complex data engineering techniques to resolve complex technical problems.
- Experience designing, coding, testing and correcting complex SQL models and Python scripts.
- System/Data integration experience, including application programming interface design, and familiarity with web-oriented architecture techniques.
- Experience taking responsibility for driving own development, maintaining an awareness of developing data engineering practices and their application.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A positive disposition towards problem solving.
- Experience and knowledge of data analysis, data modelling and quality assurance techniques.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts.
- Experience influencing customers, supplier and peers on data and business intelligence development and processes.
- Experience of building good customer relationships, at both user and management levels.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work independently and with others.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search