LEAD CLOUD CYBER SECURITY ANALYST - REMOTE - 3 MONTHS+
Our client is transforming the way they facilitate cloud hosting with a long-term vision to design a continually improving and reliable shared services across the organisation. To support this vision they require a Lead Cloud Cyber Security Analyst to join their team.
You will be involved specifically in the design and development of Cloud Platform service. You will play a key role in managing the programme security assurance roadmap and relationships with both internal and external security teams. You will also collaborate with technical architect, developer, testers and business areas, working closely with delivery partners and internal admin teams.
Specifically, you will:
- Review IT Security Policy, Standards and Guidelines in line with best practise, providing recommendations for improvement to the Lead Technical Architect and Digital Information Security Officer and support agreed actions regarding the Cloud Platform and Cloud Migration services
- Plan and manage an ongoing schedule of security control testing
- Engage with the relevant teams to gather evidence of the controls that are currently in place and report on the effectiveness of each control
- Ensures the maintenance of security risks on the project risk register
- Deliver assessments of information security risks to confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance in line with business impact, risk appetite and overarching policies.
- Contribute to development of Security Operating Procedures (SyOPs) and Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Support the assessment of the Cloud Platform and Cloud Migration services against the required security standards, including but not limited to Cyber Resilience Framework, NIS Regulations, ISO27001, CSA STAR, to effectively document and measure the effectiveness of security controls.
- Report the findings of the security control assessments to the Lead Technical Architect and Digital Information Security Officer detailing recommended improvements and support agreed actions
Skills / Knowledge require:
- High level knowledge and understanding of the internal and external cyber security risks to IT systems, services and data storage, particularly within Digital Cloud services.
- Demonstrable experience of cyber security tools and techniques such as protective and transaction security monitoring, vulnerability scanning, security testing, privilege access management, cryptography, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of Government and Industry security standards, e.g. HMG Security Policy Framework, ISO27001, CSA STAR and NIS Directive.
- Experience of engaging with, and managing, a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, including senior officials, customers and suppliers.
- Experience of designing and building digital cloud services, particularly in AWS and/or Azure
- Experience of agile delivery of security management assurance
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search