Senior Portfolio Manager - INSIDE IR35
Our client, a leading British innovation company, are currently recruiting for a Senior Portfolio Manager to join the team on a contract basis. This role will require some onsite working.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Powerful change agent.
- A visionary with a proven track record in strategic planning, individual/team development and service delivery.
- Proven experience of managing a large strategic multi-functional portfolio.
- Knowledge of PPM tools / packages e.g. Planview.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent computer literacy and numeracy.
- Stong knowledge of programme and project management methods.
- Sound experience of management reporting including tracking of plans and benefits, risks and issue tracking, and financial accounting.
- Outstanding financial management, budgeting and investment appraisal skills.
- Experience of developing and delivering IT Roadmaps and Programme Plans to meet business needs.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search