Junior Software Engineer
Our client is looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join their Business Services area. Our clients systems underpin customer ordering and fulfilment platforms as well as wider business services and it will be part of your role to deliver business requirements into high quality solutions. You will work as a member of the team to help us create secure, scalable, performant systems that are easy to maintain and support.
As part of this role, you will work towards the following:
- Developing, debugging, testing, and monitoring systems within the Azure cloud platform.
- Offering feedback to help improve the team, by actively participating in review, retrospective and planning meetings.
- Operating the production services the team has built and finding ways to improve existing systems
What we're looking for
Software engineering experience with a proven ability to resolve technical problems
- Knowledge in some of the following technologies: C#, Azure (Functions, Service Bus, ARM Templates), React.js, Dynamics 365, Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Understanding of industry best practice, such as CI/CD principles, TDD, agile
- Experience of developing using cloud-based technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS)
To apply for this position please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted