Jira / Groovy Developer (JIRA) - CONTRACT - £500 - £550 OUTSIDE - Remote
Your role in the team
- Building complex integrations with Jira Service Management and other 3rd party products such as identity and access management platforms and collaboration tools.
- Have an expert knowledge and understanding of Jira/Confluence/Crowd to deliver imaginative and leading-edge solutions to complex process requirements
- Having a broad understanding of key business and Technology and business process to effectively engage on and add real value to requirements gathering
- Discovering & exploiting all automation possibilities for both enterprise and corporate technology use-cases.
- Experience of developing plugins & gadgets that extend the JIRA capabilities.
- Experience in using/extending REST Services.
- Experience of automating complex business projects.
- Experience of integrating Jira with a number of different 3rd party products
Interviews start this week so please feel free to contact me via
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted