DevOps Engineer - Remote / Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to join on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- DevOps on Azure expertise, ideally with experience of other hyperscale cloud platforms;
- A working knowledge of cloud engineering, networking and security;
- Experience with DevOps & GitOps practices & tooling (DevSecOps, IaC, CI/CD, etc.);
- A working knowledge of containerisation, e.g. Kubernetes, Openshift, etc.;
- Experience of authentication and authorisation solutions, specifically Active Directory set up, federation, and migration;
- Experience of the complete Software Development Lifecycle; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Public sector experience, including delivery models such as Digital First Service Standard or similar;
- Agile experience;
- Confident engaging with users;
- Azure or RedHat DevOps Engineering certifications;
- Experience of contributing to the definition of work packages for suppliers and delivery partners; and
- Working knowledge TOGAF or similar frameworks.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search