Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled Delivery Lead to join their Edinburgh/Glasgow based team for a 6 months initial contract.
- Significant experience of delivering in large, complex government programmes required
- Knowledge of the Benefits system as a whole highly desirable
- Experience in devolution of powers from UK government a distinct advantage.
- Experience of programme delivery in the public sector in roles that span both business and technical dependencies
- Experience of multiple delivery lifecycle models including Agile and waterfall
- Multi-supplier/organisation delivery & supplier management
- Extensive delivery experience in social welfare benefits environments
- Experience of complex integration solutions which includes interfaces with DWP services such as CIS, CPS and legacy systems
- Delivery experience with other government systems such as HMRC Tax Credits and Local Authorities Housing Benefit
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search