2nd Line Support Technician
- Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider.
- We are actively recruiting multiple 2nd line support technicians to join our client's team on a contract starting in late march and finishing in MAY, with possible extension.
- Our client is looking to grow our team with committed people to support a key customer in Scotland.
- This key role will be based at your nearest site, in Scotland.
- Delivery of equipment
- Equipment set up and testing
- Support User Training
- Process Smartcard Allocations
- Support changes to layout
- Support tests
- Start/Stop Election execution
- End of Contest process execution
- Report execution
- Data Extraction execution
- National Collation of Results extraction
- BC/DR responsibility
- Solution Management and monitoring
Key experience required:
- Previous experience in a customer facing 2nd Level Support role
- Background in end user support and customer service environments
- Decommissioning experience
- delivery of equipment
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to learn and develop IT knowledge
- Ability to analyse issues and identify the best solutions within SLA.
If this role is of interest, please click apply, now!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search