Salesforce Business Analyst - Permanent
Our client are currently looking to hire a Business Analyst with experience in Salesforce to join the company on a permanent basis.
The purpose of your role will be to work within the technology function with core business teams to assist in the definition, design, implementation and ongoing development and enhancement of systems and solutions that support the clients roadmap and strategic vision.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Works with stakeholders and business partners to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs for the platform program
- Work with the stakeholders of internal user systems in the definition of business requirements and success criteria
- Helps design, document and maintain system and business processes; provide challenge to drive change and efficiency initiatives.
- Support owner of Business Change in preparation of materials to implement, train and support users
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in Business Analysis
- Previous working knowledge of Salesforce
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualisation techniques and tools
- Stakeholder management
- Knowledge of SAP by Design or other established leading ERP systems is desirable
- Problem solving and strong communication skills
- Good communicator, able to present complex technical issues to non - technical business staff
- A degree in IT / Computer Science (preferable)
- Business Analyst qualification / certification
- Project Management qualification desirable
If you feel your skills and experience would make you a good fit for this role, please feel free to apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search