HR Data Analyst - remote
Our Global Life Sciences client are looking for a HR Data Analyst to join them on a 3 month contract initially.
The Data Analytics Expert is responsible for developing information-driven insights to help identify trends and opportunities and provide solutions and highlights for continuous improvements based on these insights.
- Works closely with the Regional EAME HR Operations team to extract meaning from complex data relationships
- Acts as the Regional EAME HR Operations data analytics expert
- Understands and extracts insights and information from complex data relationships and correlations and develops reports to enable effective use of the resulting knowledge
- Proactively generate dashboards working with strategic partners to allow HR Operations leadership to proactively adjust service and communicate to stakeholders and strategic partners
- Works with Data Analytics CoE to ensure sharing of best practice and avoidance of duplication
- Leads the development and enhancement of reporting services to encompass greater use of forward-looking predictive elements - Get standard supporting set up and investigate and implement forward looking predictive analytics to help HR Ops leadership develop real-time solutions
- Assists with data gathering strategies across breadth of HR Delivery for full employee lifecycle
- Identifies new opportunities for data gathering to fill in gaps in existing models in order to enable higher levels of analysis and ensure alignment with corporate priorities
Critical success factors and key challenges Knowledge, experience & capabilities
- Ability to work with data from multiple source systems and interpret and present it to support data based decision making
- Strong abilities in data and report presentation
- Strong Data analysis, data verification and problem-solving abilities.
- Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong Financial and Business acumen
- Strong Financial and Statistical Analysis skills
- Strong technical knowledge in data mining, reporting tools
- Good knowledge of databases and data warehouse structures
- Excellent ability to understand the organization's goals and objectives
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities
- Ability to effectively communicate information in a way that is clear, easily understood and tailored for different levels of end user
- Strong ability to work under stress and meet demanding deadlines.
- Ability to function in an ambiguous environment
To apply for this position please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search