AWS Cloud Engineer - Remote - Outside IR35
Our client is undergoing a large-scale transformation to develop and improve services based on user needs. To support this, they require an additional Cloud Engineer to join their team.
- Build, release, and manage the configuration of all production systems
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for container based technologies
- Work alongside architecture, service and delivery teams to design and implement any required services
- Ensure necessary security by using approved and best in class cloud security solutions
- Develop team members with new technology options and vendor products, evaluating which ones would be a good fit for the division and ensuring handover and documentation delivered.
- Implement continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines as required.
- Recommend process and architecture improvements
- Hands-on development background in AWS, across a wide range of AWS services;
- Hands-on experience of designing and deploying enterprise-wide dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, secure and reliable applications on AWS full-stack;
- Hands-on experience with Linux based environments;
- Experience using DevOps tools in a cloud environment, such as Ansible, Artifactory, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Maven, and SonarQube;
- Hands-on experience of writing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) using Terraform
- Knowledge of cloud security-related services covering whole stack security techniques;
- Configuring Monitoring, Alerting and Dashboarding using Cloudwatch, Monitor, Metrics Collection, and Log Management, or other tools;
- Systems engineering and software development skills, problem solving, root cause analysis and debugging skills;
- The ability and skill to train other team members in procedural and technical topics;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search