Our client are looking for a Cutover (Delivery) and Environments Manager on an initial 5 month contract.
The Cutover Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth Go-Live of Programme Deployment. The Cutover Manager will provide the coordinating link for the programme in preparing readiness for Go-Live, across business and technical functions.
The role is required to support:
- Coordination activities across the Business Change, Customer Experience & System Implementation teams of the Programme.
- Monitor data and cutover progress, and communicate to leadership team including status, progress, issues, etc.
- Input into Business Readiness reviews for all business, data and cutover related activity
- Plan, prepare and execute Pre-Implementation, Implementation & Post Implementation phases of the Programme's cutover;
- Act as Command & Control Lead during major cutover activity
- Definition and Ownership of the cutover strategy.
- Definition and Ownership of the cutover plan
- Ensuring execution of tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Plan, prepare and execute the Cutover Plan:
- Definition and Ownership of the business and technical cutover plan
- Accountability for the timely execution and reporting of cutover tasks across the Programme Go Live event.
Key Consultant Attributes:
- Demonstrable experience with migrations of complex programmes
- Ability to define and execute multiple detailed activity plans simultaneously, maintaining an ability to articulate progress and status clearly to key stakeholders
- Natural ability to coordinate and facilitate diverse teams of different skill sets, backgrounds, cultures and languages
- Relevant Programme and Cutover Management experience
- Ability to conduct and facilitate workshops with business representatives, management and executive, team member resources, and external 3rd party groups
- Problem solving skills that use techniques to identify the root cause of the issue and then ability to clearly communicate (verbal/orally) this position.
- Attention to detail in written communications.
- Advanced communication skills with a demonstrated ability to provide advice, consult and negotiate with senior management and manage key relationships between stakeholders involved in an upgrade/implementation environment.
- Demonstrated skills in customer facing activities covering requirements gathering, data preparation, cutover support and documentation preparation.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search