Head of UX - work for one of UK's best Fashion Retailers
£85,000 - £90,000 + £4k car + 30% bonus - remote
What you'll be doing:
- Managing Product Designers; coaching your team, providing feedback, setting career goals and development plans.
- Shape the future vision of products and driving strategic impact with design.
- Collaborate with the leaders across the organisation like Product Managers, Head of Customer Experience, Head of Creative, and Heads of Engineering (and beyond)
- Developing innovative product design practise by shaping the structure, the processes, and the shared beliefs.
- Overseeing the design system and growing the design practise with advocacy in the community - writing blog articles, speaking at events, and more.
What we're looking for:
- You are a supportive and experienced manager of UX designers: caring about how the people who report to you perform, feel, and grow.
- You're deeply experienced in designing digital products.
- You are highly competent in multiple phases of the product development process, like discovery, testing, prototyping, and more.
- You're familiar with many of the design skills in a cross-functional team.
- You have a vision for how things could be better, and you know how to help the organisation level-up.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join one of the most successful fashion brands on the high street and make the Design team your own.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search