Network Engineer - SC Cleared
- Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider.
- We are actively recruiting a security cleared Network Engineer who possesses Juniper experience to join our client's team on a 6 month contract.
This role will be working on site in Stevenage 5 days a week
- Lorien Global are looking for a Network Engineer, to join our clients existing Integration and Networks Practice. The successful network Engineer will work closely with the existing Network Engineers and Architects to configure and implement solutions, on a wide variety of network solutions, which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
Key experience required:
- Producing low level design artefacts including network diagrams and configuration build documentation.
- Proposing and utilising technologies from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
- Demonstrable experience in the creation of IP Addressing designs or in the configuration and support of said design.
- Demonstrable understanding of IP protocols such as BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, and of IPSEC tunnels and able to troubleshoot them.
- Good knowledge of firewalls both Cisco and Juniper.
- NTP knowledge including configuration
- Familiar with LAN based fibre types and associated hardware.
- Familiar with using network design tools.
- Cisco CCNA, or Juniper JNCIA or equivalent experience.
- Able to be flexible to provide support, including out-of-hours support, as and when required.
- Self-motivated, excellent communications skills (with different teams), willing to share knowledge, able to take ownership and responsibility and make quick decisions
A valid security clearance is required for this role.
If you feel this role matches your skillset and you would like to know more then please apply now
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search