Wireless Network Specialist
Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled Wireless Network Specialist to join thier Edinburgh based team for a 3 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE SITS INSIDE IR35
- Design, plan, establish and develop the clients Wireless capability nationally
- Co-ordinate RF surveys to design and validate RF link performance, quality and reliability.
- Lead and supervise installation teams
- Work with Network team to Integrate WiFi solution into local Network Fabric
- Integrate WiFi Services to Corporate LAN leveraging Identity Management System (ISE), and 2FA
- Create manuals and support documentation
- Contribute to Network Team Projects as required
- Train and mentor other engineers
- Extensive RF experience and understanding in adverse radio environments
- Extensive Cisco WiFi experience in a multi-site, multi tenant environment.
- Advanced working knowledge of Cisco and other vendors network WLC appliances and Acess Points, switching equipment and Identity management systems (ISE).
- Must be able to continuously prioritize activities to ensure that network operations are never compromised
- Perform complex tasks, decision making or in depth analysis with minimal direction
If interested , please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search