Change Manager - 6 month contract
Hybrid working (3 days in Office)
My client who are a medical products and technology company are looking to recruit experienced Change Managers to join their team in a hybrid work environment. Please note this role is paid via an umbrella company. As an experienced Change Manager, you will be responsible for the following.
- Create actionable deliverables for the key change management levers of: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support the adoption of the changes assigned with Strategic Programmes.
- Design, develop and deliver communications in line with the needs of their business area and the objectives of the overall programme.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
The key experience for this position include:
- Customer-first mindset.
- Experience of Technology Enabled Change, delivering new ways of working, processes and culture in a commercial Sales & Marketing environment.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
Please note this role is paid via an umbrella company. To apply to the experienced Change Manager please send your CV or call to discuss further.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search