Head of Security Operations - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Head of Security Operations to join on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience of multiple Information Security and Cyber Security technical domains
- In depth hands-on experience of IT security tools and the implementation of security controls in an enterprise environment
- Working knowledge of best practice security standards and principles eg ISO/IEC 27001, NCSC Cloud Security Principles, NIST Cybersecurity Framework etc
- Previous experience leading teams, coaching and providing feedback
- Professional Security Qualification - eg CISSP, CISM
- QRadar engineering experience
- Nexpose / Insight VM engineering experience
- Network security experience
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted