Product Owner - Well Backed Technology Start-up - Remote with some travel to central London
A well backed technology start-up in the staffing space. The business is growing quickly under the guidance of a bigger more established group who are global leaders in their area.
You will have experience across at least 2 of the following areas; Product Management, Project Management, Business Analysis, Software Delivery.
As a Product Owner you will be part of an agile team developing enhancements and new functionality for a suite of products within the business. Reporting into the Product Manager, you will be the bridge between Product Management and software development teams, enabling the software delivery team to drive great outcomes, ensuring the product development needs are met and relating the team's everyday work to the broader strategic vision of the products.
- Creation, maintenance and prioritisation of the product backlog, including developing detailed product feature specifications from product management strategies
- ensuring that stories are appropriately sized and they are clearly understood by the development team, including providing direction, clarity and context for the user stories linking to wider product and company strategy
- Lead the iterative product-release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionality
- Facilitate agile ceremonies
- make sure that stories meet acceptance and quality criteria
- Produce collateral, training materials and support information to ensure that end users and operational teams are up to date with product capabilities and processes
- Optimises the development pipeline through tracking and reporting progress of dev team.
- Communicates voice of the customer to the development team
- Ensure development processes and performance align to deliver product road-map
Your Skills & experience:
- Experience as a Product Owner in agile teams, with a track record of leading teams to translate product roadmaps into tangible deliverables
- Good understanding of Scrum & Kanban agile development principles and management tools
- Experience of digital deliveries across web and mobile
- Analytical thinker with meticulous attention to details
- A passion for problem-solving
- Comfortable working with BE and FE devs, UX/UI designers, QA (in-house and off-shore)
- Ability to define product capabilities and breaking these down into backlogs of well-formed user stories
- Experience managing, tracking, reporting and ratifying budgetary spend
- Experience managing multiple product lines (desirable)
- Experience running AB tests (desirable)
- Experience working in a medium to large matrix organisation (desirable)
- Professional Scrum Product Owner certification (desirable)
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your up-to-date CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search