BCBC Principal Consultant - INSIDE IR35
Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider.
We are actively recruiting a BCBC Principal Consultant to work on a 6-month contract.
The role holder provides business consultancy to our client base and will develop other consulting opportunities. They may lead small teams of consultants or be part of a large team of consultants dealing with complex assignments and relationships.
- Owns and delivers significant consulting assignments which typically require the management of input from other consultants. Works to the assignment description and consulting standards. Will manage most of the large and more complex client assignments, identifying resource needs.
- Manages and develops relationships with customers and colleagues interfacing with similar level of staff in order to define and deliver large assignments of high complexity. At this level would be expected to have significant client relationship responsibility and would be proactive in bringing new ideas and product offerings to clients.
- Identifies and secures extension business. Identifies and secures new assignments.
- Support client account planning.
- Reviews employee performance and undertakes significant career and assignment management.
- Supports recruitment activities.
- Manages the process for preparation of bids for major new work and frequently will take the leading role in client presentations.
- Maintains senior management to executive level relationships both internally and externally.
- Works with a moderate level of guidance to successfully execute a number of large assignments of high complexity.
- Eagerly pursues new work opportunities within area of expertise. Creates a positive environment on work assignments and within a business unit. Consistently contributes extra effort. Has a positive approach towards clients, peers, support staff and management.
- Capable of developing solutions to problems within own specialist area not previously encountered.
- Full understanding of client business issues and of the most complex concepts and principles.
- Typically has extensive experience in a consultancy or equivalent environment.
- Has a good understanding of relevant methodologies and techniques and can, without direction, select, adapt where necessary and apply appropriate methods to specific assignments. Can provide guidance or training to others in the use of techniques.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search