CYBER SECURITY SPECIALIST - £480-£500 - OUTSIDE IR35 - REMOTE
Our client requires the knowledge and support of an experienced Cyber Security Specialist for an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will support the client to:
- Rapidly moving a number of processes to digital platforms, whist aiming to embed security at each stage - understand, incubate, develop and deliver
- The ideal candidate will be able to assist in a wide range of activities relating to the business area they work on - security focused threat and risk assessments, requirements gathering, security due diligence, application of relevant security standards, benefiting from the opportunities presented by various platforms, scoping security testing, and involvement in data protection impact assessments. You may also be asked to apply security configuration and investigate security incidents.
- You will work extensively in an Agile manner within a team with a lead, agile Project manager, solution architect and business analyst to ensure the team develop secure systems while reporting via the head of security.
- Experience picking up and assessing new systems is essential.
- Experience understanding traditional on-premise systems as well as cloud (eg. Azure, O365) and communications technologies is essential
- A broad understanding of the application of security controls to systems is expected - including but not limited to authentication/authorisation, encryption and data security, secrets management, logging, systems, hardening, web application security, network security and segmentation.
- Ability to work on quickly moving projects providing both verbal and written input is essential.
- Flexibility to work on any aspect of security from design to hands on is essential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search