Automation Test Lead - Inside IR35
SC clearance required
Our leading consultancy client are seeking a SC cleared Automation Test Lead to join their end client in the public sector.
- Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests.
- Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution.
- Coach and advice testers as required.
- Responsible for the design and execution of highly efficient testing automation, metrics-driven model, and strategy for a DevOps and Container platform (Red Hat OpenShift) on Azure Cloud.
Key Experience / Skills
- SC clearance required
- Senior level profile that has previously led Test Automation design, plan and team.
- Previous experience in creating deliverables (test strategy/plan, scenarios, and reports) for public sector.
- Hands on experience required with Automation and Performance Testing tools for API/Web and Infrastructure services.
- Cucumber, Sonarqube, OWASP ZAP, Synopsys, JMeter tools etc
- Leadership and presentation skills.
If you are a SC cleared Automation Test Lead, I would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search