Business Analyst- Permanent
Location: Central London
Are you a passionate Business Analyst looking for the next significant step in your career? Do you have experience in stakeholder management and working with software development teams?
A global media investment company.
You will be responsible for the acquisition and management of requirements for new projects. Helping to maintain and enhance a suite of investment reporting systems and data solutions.
- Working closely with key stakeholders including business sponsors and other parties involved in the successful scoping and onboarding for the systems and applications.
- Document requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops etc.
- Have a primary responsibility for backlog management and maintaining the quality of user stories.
- Provide the primary point of coordination between local market delivery teams and global delivery teams.
- Work with local markets to define, structure and deliver products against a phased programme of work based on a generic plan which is tailored to individual markets.
- Perform in-depth data analysis which includes data profiling and data mapping between multiple data sources.
- Create detailed agile sets of user stories with acceptance criteria related to features and epics to describe new systems.
- Experience of agile business analysis techniques, such as business process modelling, scenarios, user stories etc.
- Experience working with software development teams, product owners and business stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of new technology.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Business case development and benefits realisation experience.
- The ability to quickly learn and understand new business environments and processes.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal skills.
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search