- West London (flexible working - 1-2x per week in the office in future)
Our client, a global data & insights consultancy, are looking for an Oracle Developer to come and join their team based in London.
They're currently undergoing a huge digital transformation - expanding, upgrading, and evolving their platforms and infrastructure. You will be responsible for medium to large scale deliverables on software development projects - such as development or enhancement of their bespoke applications.
- Develop and enhance applications by ways of specified software requests
- Support Line manager in meetings and assistance with daily support, planning, and implementation
- Adherence to team software implementation, change control and documentation standards
- Delivery of project implementation by adhering and working to project plans
- Demonstrate a strong collaborative behaviour with the Project Management Team
- Collaboration with project stake holders and users to meet deadlines and resolve (support) requests
- Leadership and direction of critical support issues
- Provide Out of Hours Support on a rota basis at specific times in the period
Required Technical Skills
- SQL (or MySQL, PL/SQL)
- Linux - shell (or Unix Shell)
- Agile development
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted