- SC Cleared Infrastructure Architect - Extensive Design Experience
- Full time
- ASAP - 3 months
- Minimum 3 days per fortnight onsite at Corsham/Lichfield (post COVID-19) with remote working
- £500 - £560 per day
- Inside of Scope
My client is looking for a SC Cleared Infrastructure Enterprise Architect to support the design, develop and deliver their new programme for a range of government bodies. Please note, due to the end client you will need to be paid via an Umbrella Solution.
- Creation of the high-level infrastructure design context in the form of a design document within which the multiple and varied Medical Deployed Applications, Interoperability and Services will need to be installed, operated and maintained.
- Identify, document and map infrastructure requirements for all Deployed Applications
- Identify, document and map suitable infrastructure and application architecture patterns including both legacy and emerging systems which may be suitable for the deployed information services.
- Identify, document and map the non-functional characteristics of the underlying the Deployed Project .
Key Skills & Experiences
- Deep infrastructure skills including networks, compute, distributed applications
- Experience with the design, test, deployment and operation of applications within the deployed setting
- Design Documentation & Architectural Modelling
- Defence and/or healthcare or similar deployed environments
- Solution Design Assurance, Governance & Sign-off participation.
- Input to Solution & Service Architecture and Component (Building Block) Design
- Develop High Level Design documentation for the Deployed components of the Target Solution utilising TOGAF and ArchiMate.
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search