The Office Group are currently looking to hire a Salesforce Developer to join the company on a permanent basis. A Salesforce certification is desirable but not essential.
You'll be joining the newly formed App Innovation & Development department at TOG. As one of their first in-house developers you'll be part of a small development team, working closely with the Salesforce Admin and Data Engineers to define, design, and develop new features and solutions.
It's an exciting opportunity to join a brand-new team and shape the way they ship beautiful, reliable, seamless experiences for their users.
- Working in close collaboration with our Salesforce Admin and external agencies
- Getting stuck into the design, delivery & testing of new features
- Ensure appropriate logging & monitoring for a production system
- Embedding best practice in infrastructure-as-code & automation into the way we work
- Work with our Data Engineers & Architects to ensure seamless integration with all systems
- Contributing via/to code reviews
- Evaluating new technologies, suggesting improvements & keeping our pipelines & processes at the cutting edge
- 2+ years' experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Best practice developing in Apex, Lightning Web Components and Visualforce (js experience a bonus)
- Experience interfacing with APIs and integrating with enterprise business systems
- Best practice in securing Salesforce instances in production
- Scoping & providing appropriate test coverage
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1 (Platform Developer 2 a bonus)
- Experience integrating with Cloud Service Providers (Azure a bonus)
- Able to leverage the power of pipelines via CI/CD
- Experience working in an agile scrum team (Atlassian suite currently, but moving to DevOps)
If you feel your skills and experience would make you a good fit for this role, please feel free to apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted