Project Coordinator - Employee Experience - Inside IR35
Our client, a leading global company, are currently looking to hire a Project Coordinator to join the team on a contract basis.
In this role you will:
Support our new global HQ and 2 other London sites, including a retail store, innovation lab, customer experience centre, and offices, home to 1000 employees.
- Support the clients London office while extending support to other sites in multiple locations depending on business requirements.
- Stakeholder / User management and engagement; Proactively engage with end-users to identify and support ongoing business needs, coordinate communications and events to keep them informed of service reviews, improvements plans, outages, and techs available seeking to deliver a brilliant employee experience.
- Delivery partner/vendor Performance and Service Level Management - ensuring internal and 3rd party teams deliver services upon SLAs and internal control framework.
- Support embedment and communications of technologies, services, and security guidelines to improve employee experience with services.
- Actively support the deployment of up-to-date IT infrastructure platform standards (laptops, network, VC, WiFi, etc) in the geography. Support and coordinate the deployment of Client Workplace techs and confirm appropriate service wrap is available to provide stable and reliable services.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts, solutions, and implications
- Demonstrated capability in managing and delivering change
- Knowledge of general information security management
- Good understanding of business and processes
- Broad technical and functional knowledge on applications supporting the business (including legacy application)
- Good organisational, customer service and employee relation skills.
- Experience in delivery of IT services under service framework (ITIL, COBIT).
- Quick learner who exhibits resiliency and tenacity in the face of challenge
- Have a huge passion for growing and developing
- College/ University graduate level
- Ideally at least 3 years of progressive responsibilities in a digital or IS, or an IS/Digital focused business area
If your skills and experience would make you a good fit for this role, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search