HR Data Analyst - Inside IR35
Our leading FMCG client are seeking a HR Data Analyst to be a part of their Payroll project.
Key purpose of role is to support relevant activity through accurate creation, development and maintenance of all data. The Data Analyst interprets data and turns it into information which can offer ways to improve the business, thus affecting business decisions. The Data Analysts gathers information from various sources and interprets patterns and trends.
- Responsible to summarise and document all data related project requirements in the Data Approach Document
- Establishing / documenting field level data dictionary and capturing integration fields for Workday and any other masterdata source system in scope
- Drive and document Data profiling / Data collection activities
- Reconcile data requirements
- Lead, Business Analyst and wider project teams on data governance & data quality sustainability requirements
- Prepare and guide data transfer requirements for possible integrations identified by the project and partner with Integrations analysts / Lead
- Define reporting requirements and enable data requirements in partnership with technical teams
- Accountable for the quality, accuracy and timeliness of data transfer requirements
- Responsible for providing Workday technical knowledge, scoping possible opportunities for data transition requirements from and to Workday
- Strong experience of HR field in Data
- HCM solution systems experience - Workday, SAP, DEP
- Great communication skills
If the above role sounds like you, then I would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search