Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Operational Technology Security Engineer
Our client a Global Pharmaceutical company are looking for an Operational Technology Security Engineer to join its team on a 6- 12 month contract basis. Please note that this role will have to be set up as Umbrella/PAYE Inside IR35.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced individual to join the company as Operational Technology (OT) Security Engineer. Within this role, you will be responsible for being the subject matter expert (SME) for deployment and maintaining OT security for R&D manufacturing and logistics. The role sits in a growing organisation accountable for manufacturing technologies and cyber security in company R&D. This includes all aspects of automation in the clinical supply chain, OT cyber security across R&D and digital innovation and technology development.
* Conducting required risk assessments of OT security
* Actively participate in the design, implementation and continued support of OT security standards and associated tools
* Input into the design and documentation for Network segmentation for manufacturing and logistic areas (e.g. OT security architecture)
* Supporting the creation and delivery of training materials as appropriate
* Liaising with SMEs in making automation and logistic OT security decisions
* Actively participate in the design, implementation and continued support of the R&D OT target operating model
* Appropriate risk escalation of any issues and exceptions in accordance to the R&D OT escalation process
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
* Experience in GXP for the manufacturing or logistics process
* Experience in manufacturing or logistics OT configuration and Security Engineering
* Knowledge and experience of cyber security
* Knowledge and experience in key IT areas including: Active Directory (AD), DNS, DHCP and other OT related IT knowledge
* Knowledge and experience of networks and firewalls including: vlan, IP address ranges and checking firewall rules
* Experience in OT applications such as Emerson, Wonderware or Siemens MES/DCS/EMS/ SCADA, DeltaV
* Risk management experience
* Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, balance priorities and handle multiple tasks through careful planning
* Ability to communicate an automation issue or project to the engineering manager or equivalent non-automation person
This position will require some travel every week into Stevenage with some days working remotely.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age