- 2nd Line Deskside Engineer
- ASAP Start
- Market Rate
My client is looking for a 2nd/3rd Line Deskside Engineer to join them on a permanent basis, you will ideally have both Windows and MAC Support experience.
- To provide high-quality, highly visible desk side and floor-walking support functions to the customer and log such activities through the call / ticket systems as work is completed.
- Responsible for providing a high level of customer service and hands-on support.
- Working within a core site as part of a wider teams spread through other core sites and field.
- To install pre-defined computer 'images' onto desktop and laptop computers in the case of a serious system failure.
- To install or re-install any applications onto PCs in line with installation procedures.
- Perform basic networking support, including investigating faults, patch, tracing & replacing from deskside to switches
Key Skills & Experiences
- 2nd Line Support Experience
- Windows 10 Exp
- Office 365 Exp
- MAC Support Exp
If you are available and interested please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted