Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Brand Propositions Manager - Retail - Inside IR35
A national Retail client is looking for a Brand Propositions Manager on a 3-6 month basis to focus on working collaboratively to create more value for millions of customers and internally for the business.
This role provides critical support to the PMO, Programme and Project Managers within the Change Profession. As a Brand Propositions Manager your responsibilities will vary from project to project but fundamentally, you will be required to:
1. Support the delivery of projects, taking responsibility for specific delegated elements; You will coordinate smaller-scale, less complex projects and/or work streams by maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures and ensuring that the projects and/or workstreams you are responsible for are progressing according to plan.
2. Support PMO activity; You will be accountable for PMO activities such as coordinating, collating and maintaining programme / portfolio level plans, reports, issues and dependencies. You will have the opportunity to develop and stretch personally and professionally to achieve your potential; f or example, as you gain experience and technical skills i n Project Management / PMO you will start to take on larger and/or more complex projects and responsibility and/or accountability for more PMO activities.
● As a co-owner, actively share the responsibilities of ownership and support partners and colleagues to have a voice in the business.
● Engage with your function, supporting the business lead to continuously develop and improve it. Promoting the practice within the business by consistently communicating to stakeholders
● Embrace Agile working principles by demonstrating a flexible approach to working Ensure correct procedures are followed to manage all risks and issues e.g. ensuring they are properly documented, reported, actively managed and accompanied by effective communication throughout the process
● Gather data and update trackers / logs / spreadsheets as required (including emailing stakeholders with requests f or information and chasing to ensure project deadlines are met)
● Consolidate information (e.g. pull together project plans to create a plan on a page) and prepare reports (e.g. project status report, project closure report, expenses tracking) as required.
● Take a simple brief from PMO and Project Managers and act upon it.
● Set up warrants and suppliers on Oracle
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age