Programme Manager - Cyber Security - Outside IR35
Our client, a leading global company, are currently looking to hire a Programme Manager with strong experience in Cyber Security and Identity & Access Management to join the team on an Outside IR35 contract basis.
The client are looking for a Programme Manager who can be the lead for IAM and drive the delivery and reporting of Cyber Risk improvements delivered by the programme.
- As a Lead for Identity and Access Management you will monitor key milestones, their prioritisation, risks associated, mitigation plans and decisions required on a day-to-day basis. Where necessary you will, together with the respective Product Owners drive decision making within the Programme and or Operational/Steering forums.
- Participate in Programme Increment (PI) Planning to ensure that requirements from the Cyber Risk Programme are prioritised and included in the objectives of the various product led squads
- Drive consistent reporting between IAM Steerco and the Cyber Risk programme.
- Actively participate and collaborate in all IAM Programme forums, whether they be demos, retrospectives, feature grooming sessions or PI planning sessions.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Consistent track record in the delivery of IAM Programmes including that which covers specific capabilities like Identity Governance, Privileged Access Management, Multi-factor Authentication, Third Party Access Management and others.
- Experience of having led IAM Programmes in CPG, Retail or Pharma sectors and with significant Public Cloud footprint is a plus.
- An engaging interpersonal style, able to drive commitment through collaboration and the ability to articulate complex topics in a simple manner for a broad range of stakeholders.
- Past experience of a SAFe Agile delivery setting will be beneficial.
- Good grounding in IAM Control design, expected control objectives for effective IAM processes and mapping of them to frameworks such as NIST.
- CISSP/CISM certifications are preferred.
If you feel your skills and experience would make you a good fit for this role, please feel free to apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search