We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join one of our local government clients for an initial 6 month contract (with the view to extend).
This role is remote based. This role is inside IR35.
In terms of the specific assignment, the successful candidate will particularly be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Planning effectively
- Managing the development of requirements
- Leading project teams successfully
- Managing IT procurements
- Detailed knowledge and practical application of recognised project methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2/MSP/Agile) and other project management principles, methods, techniques & tools.
- Skilled at challenging the accepted way of doing things, offering innovative solutions.
- Comprehensive planning, sequencing and dependency management skills in a wide range of projects.
- Experience of managing and developing services to improve outcomes for citizens and customers.
- Ability to effectively plan and deliver complex projects and programmes.
- Ability to lead and manage, inspiring and motivating people across a whole service.
- Ability to manage performance effectively and to hold all team members to account.
- Ability to plan and manage all finance and budgets to meet performance targets.
- Ability to actively contribute to innovation and to take analytical approaches to solving complex and challenging problems.
- Experience of using digital technology to deliver and improve services.
- Experience of working in complex and diverse organisations.
- Ability to cope well with and overcome ambiguity through use of effective change management approaches.
- Ability to work effectively and credibly with diverse and complex stakeholders.
- Highly-developed advocacy, negotiation and presentation skills.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search