Remote working UK Based
££££Leading rates inside IR35
Lorien's Leading Client is currently looking for a PMO for an initial 6 months contract with likely extension.
Skills required -
- Works with the Head of PMO & Programme Manager, Coaches, Teams and others to establish the key progress points and deliverables that will give value in being monitored.
- Supports the Release Train Manager or Portfolio team to develop and maintain roadmaps.
- Provides guidance and support to teams on essential financial management activities including purchase order management, forecasting, budgeting and time recording.
- Facilitates risk review workshops.
- Builds, manages and maintains a positive working relationship with stakeholders across multiple Domains, franchises and functions and at different levels of hierarchy.
- Contributes to formal continuous improvement initiatives.
- Knowledge of risk and controls
If this sounds like a good match please apply and I will call you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search