Our Glasgow based client are looking for an IT Project Manager to work and manage various technology projects.
This role will require someone on site at their Glasgow City Centre offices 2-3 days per week.
- Managing the delivery of the IT Infrastructure elements of the Business Transformational Projects.
- Manage complex technical projects across Infrastructure & Security.
- Govern projects through their full life cycle including initiation, planning & design, execution and transition.
- Working with Infrastructure architects ensuring a design & other relevant documentation has been created & communicated
- Working with technical resources, SME's & 3rd parties to develop and implement the detailed project plan.
- Project Management experience in the deployment of IT Infrastructure & networking technologies.
- Conceptual knowledge of main IT Infrastructure components across server, storage, network, data, cloud, EUC and applications
- Ability to manage a programme of projects meeting all deadlines.
- An in-depth and working knowledge of the project management best practice framework.
- Experience of creating project status reports for steering committee review.
- Stakeholder and vendor management.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search