Applications Architect- Security cleared
Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT service provider.
We are actively recruiting a SC cleared Architect to work on a 3-month rolling contract.
This role will be working on site in Basingstoke and from home.
- The business is expanding and looking to hire top talent to support in the development of a DevOps capability focused on the delivery of applications/software-based solutions for projects like the one specified below, moving to the use of cutting-edge tooling and processes.
- The successful Architect would work with an experienced and application delivery team in the field of Biometrics. You will work onto the lead Biometrics SME delivering against a programme focused on the integration of large-scale web service-based applications. The working environment rewards innovation and talented individuals who can solve complex application integration issues and work with a range of stakeholders, to help ensure the solution meets the needs.
Key experience required:
- The role would suit a Applications Architect with an applications architecture, applications integration, or DevOps background. No previous experience working with Biometrics solutions is required but would be an advantage. Experience in some of the below areas would be:
- Development/Integration of Java-based Web applications using technologies such as Tomcat, JBOSS. Messaged based Queuing systems i.e., QPID, WMQ, Rabbit.
- 5+ years of hands-on Linux experience in the enterprise / data centre or 3 years Software development or Ansible scripting - no commercial experience required - but would be beneficial. Understanding of Red Hat Satellite / Foreman-Katello
- In-depth technical understanding of Software Applications, Web applications and Web services.
- Problem solving skills to diagnose issues with Software Applications and their integration.
- Ability to understand and diagnose issues with complex data structures and messaging formats.
- Scripting (Linux or Windows) or Programming background.
A valid security clearance is required for this role. If you feel this role matches your skill set and you would like to know more then please apply now!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted