Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for your next role within business change?
My client, one of the UKs leading financial services company's are recruiting for a Project Manager to help with 3rd Party business change products within their Asset Management function. The role will be to manage the delivery of change across a number of areas within few of their key Asset Management Partners and 3rd Party Service Providers. Risk assessment and business change will be a huge part of this position where you will manage a few large and small projects simultaneously.
Few of your responsibilities will include:
- Own and proactively manage change request coordination for my client with their key third parties, using robust governance and controls to ensure change requests are delivered on-time, on-budget and to a high quality
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to define and prioritise the change requirements that will be delivered by third party providers
- Drive consistency and efficiencies in MI reporting and prioritisation of all change, as well as tracking and management of change progress, risks, assumptions, issues, dependencies and costs
- Build strong relationships with third party providers, working together to manage and govern all aspects of change to help my client deliver their growth ambitions
- Constantly optimise the change process, including refining methods and tools used to drive change efficiency and cost-effectiveness
To be a success in the role you will have:
- Disciplined change/ project management professional with experience in managing projects including application of robust governance standards
- Proven ability to proactively influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to drive the right business outcomes
- Change orientated with a focus on continuous improvement
- Highly delivery focused, with the ability to deliver quality results with a challenging but positive influential style
- Strong life and pensions and financial services industry background
If interested please click apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search