Resource Planning Manager - Brighton - 3-6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Resource Planning Manager to join on a 3 month initial contract.
- Experience of resource planning of a portfolio resources based on priorities, benefits, change capability, resource availability, and capacity
- Experience of resource capacity planning and tracking and advising on the impact to the portfolio
- Effective communication skills and experience of working at all levels (up to ExCo) to establish strategic priorities, balance the operational needs of the business and allow key decision making
- Ability to assimilate and collate project / programme data in order to identify insights and take forward recommendations to enhance the Portfolio (maximising time, cost and quality)
- Reviewing change requests for on going programmes and projects and new project requests to identify impacts on the portfolio
- Has previously worked on large programmes and projects
- Managing dependencies across a range of complex projects and programmes
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search