Data Governance Manager - Permanent
Location: Central London
Are you a passionate about Data Governance and looking for the next significant step in your career? Do you have experience in data and technology?
A global data and technology company working within the media space by creating data products and technology that make advertising better for all.
You'll be a passionate Data Governance Manager with Agile principles and business-facing project management skills with a solid understanding of how consumer data is used.
- Assisting the Data Governance Director with formalising a data governance programme across the business.
- Setting up and operating a tracked system of control checks.
- Performing compliance monitoring of controls as per established protocol.
- Carrying out training and education to support the culture of best-in-class data governance.
- Be the escalation point for clarification requests on Data Governance processes and support and troubleshoot the use of Governance technologies.
- Maintain close working relationships with Legal, Privacy teams and other key stakeholders.
- Ideally experience within data and technology, advertising/media or consulting with an understanding of how media agencies use data technology.
- Experience working with confidential data and legal matters.
- Experience identifying and assessing risks associated with the data products and services.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new and emerging technologies and methodologies.
- Validated self-starter with a robust set of problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to be flexible and resourceful with great written and oral communication skills.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search