Network Architect - Inside IR35 - Remote Role
Our client, a leading global brand, are currently looking to hire a Network Architect to join the company on a remote basis for a contract role with a strong chance of extension.
In this role you will be working on large scale Global Projects spanning across Network and Security domains.
You will be working closely with Business, Project management, and Vendors to ensure all the main aspects of the project from discovery all the way to final part of the project which is preparing/reviewing HLDs& LLDs and implementation are completed in the correct manner.
In this role you will:
- Help the company develop network requirements, planning, and analysis.
- Oversee preliminary and detailed network designs.
- Analyze and understand existing networks.
- Incorporate usability testing into design work.
- Provide direction to determine the best solutions for our business needs, help identify gaps and shortcomings in current setups, and determine necessary path forward to create consistent and efficient systems.
- Identifying service improvement actions, to remove single points of failure and to provide a more efficient, robust system and support process where applicable.
- Bridge gap between business needs and technological solutions, demonstrate an ability to draw on both business and technical expertise.
- Demonstrate competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in Network Design / Delivery.
- Strong experience with Cisco networking equipment, Palo Alto Networks, and F5 Networks
- SDWAN experience is preferred.
- Hands on experience in routing and switching and Firewalls (preferably Palo Alto) is a must.
- OT/ Factory network experience is an added advantage.
- Strong skills in Route / Switch skills, Cisco Data Centre (Nexus, UCS, and /or Virtualisation a plus) technologies
- Ability to handle service restoration for complex faults (Technology & Solution based) in a LAN/WAN environment
- Expert at network performance monitoring and tuning (SolarWinds, Netflow analysis, deep packet inspection, etc.)
- Intermediate level of understanding on Cisco WLAN platforms & associated troubleshooting
- Excellent hands-on troubleshooting and Design of Enterprise Network architecture and able to support hierarchical network designs and deployments
- Awareness of network scripting languages such as Python will be an added advantage
- Ability to simplify complex requirements or solutions.
If you feel your skills and experience would make you a good fit for this role, please feel free to apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search