The client is a multi-brand business serving millions of customers a day, with the UK's largest loyalty scheme and an ever-evolving set of digital platforms. All of this equals over 1.2 billion transactions each year, presenting a volume, depth and complexity of data that few can match.
We don't think we're exaggerating when we say they have the most exciting data set in the country. And from the insights gained, they build scalable, high-performance products using cutting-edge technology that give our customers an amazing shopping experience. In an inclusive, agile environment, you'll have the space to be curious, to experiment, and to solve real-world challenges. And you'll get to see your creations in the hands of millions of people across the UK.
As the data visualisation and automation analyst you will:
- Work with product owners in relevant squads to create an automation, reporting and visualisation backlog
- Work with the product owner to understand where the biggest value-creating opportunities lie and then deliver both POCs and productionised reporting capabilities that fulfil the requirements
- Prioritise requirements and produce a roadmap of activities, with product owners, which will deliver in a timely, cost-effective and highly repeatable way for your stakeholders
- Develop innovative and engaging ways to interpret data, challenge the status quo and create a capability around data interpretation to make sure that we go beyond delivering the data
- Grow and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders presenting information in a credible manner
- Help drive the community practices for data visualisation, better design and delivery of the platform
As an expert your experience will ideally be:
- A strong understanding of the tools and technologies that can support great reporting, including Microstrategy, PowerBI, Tableau or similar Reporting and Visualisation tool.
- A detailed understanding of the 'art of the possible' for automation, reporting and visualisation
- A strong understanding of the tools and technologies that can support great reporting, automation and visualisation
- Strong knowledge of database, data warehouse and big data technologies and how to leverage them
- An explicit understanding of data and data structures that support the creation of automated reporting and products
- Proactivity and initiative with commitment to delivery
- The ability to engage with and influence stakeholders
- An ability to present specific work to stakeholders
As well as lots of on-the-job training and endless opportunities, you'll get:
- Fully remote working ( with offices in Milton keynes if you want to go in )
- Colleague discount across our multi-brands
- Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search